Saturday, February 16, 2013

Interview with photographer Sveta Gracheva


-about you?
I was born in a small green town called Peresvet.
Now I live in St. Petersburg with my boyfriend. I study in the University of Printing Arts.
Sometimes I go to my parents home and spend a lot of nice time taking photos and enjoying my favourite atmosphere and playing with my cat.

-When I was a child I loved to watch my dad displayed film in the dark. 14-15 years old I got my first Olympus camera. I like to take self-portraits and portraits of my soulmate. I think it's a good way to tell you about myself, it's better than words. 


-What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you? 
my grandmother's village attracts me a lot. this place .. sometimes it seems like Iceland is all around you.


-Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
Today photography is only my hobby. My photos were published in different famous photo-blogs, such as "if you leave" and "inconnu-unknown", I have my e-book, Nylon Magazine from Korea South published my recent photos in a printing version. I continue to do my best.


-Three adjectives to describe yourself.
Pale, embracing, dramatic


-A film, a book and a song. 
Melancholia (Lars von Trier), Froth on the Daydream (Boris Vian), múm – The Ballad Of The Broken Birdie Records. 

-What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
Canon 650 d, konica centuria 70z. zenit - e. Recently my sister gave me a pretty blue Diana F +. I use a wide-angle and simple portrait lens.


-Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
I participated in an exhibition "young russian photography" in 2009 in St. Petersburg, with the project "Be green" (youngphotography.ru/en/person/svetlana-gracheva-en/project-be-green/)


-Do you sell prits? How do you make it and where can someone buy?
I’ve only my little green e-book "nature is a great healing power" at blurb.com
www.blurb.com/b/3502412-nature-is-a-great-healing-power

-Favourite photographer.
Vadim Melnikov and Lukasz Wierzbowski

-Your main concept.
nature, green, kindness, damaged souls, loneliness.
I want to explain to people is that even when you're sad or angry, you have to keep a kind inside. 

-Your plans.
I want to visit Barcelona, record some songs of our band called Singing Saw with my boyfriend and then find a good job.

Blog/social media sites:
svetagracheva.blogspot.ru/
careenin.tumblr.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/bee_xlaura/



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...