Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Interview with photographer Tina Sosna




About you:
My name is Tina Sosna I'm 19 years old and from Germany.I love to live between a forest, music and books, capturing emotions in my works and enjoying all of this with my love.

What is it that attracts you the most of what you have around you? 
beauty inside and outside,dreams, nature, music, films, books and most of all love.

Tell us about your experience as photographer what did it give you?
It gives me the opportunity to capture every feeling. And it changed my view on a good life in a very important way. I started to see the deep meaning in every thing.

Three adjectives to describe yourself.
sensitiv,fascinated,overwhelmed


A film, a book and a song. 

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind , Kafka on the Shore, M83 - My Tears Are Becoming a Sea

What camera do you use? Dou you use one lense?
I mostly use my Zenit-b,AE-1 and Canon 1000f and different lenses but I like my 50mm f/1.8.

Tell about exhibition if you ‘ve had any.
I don't had a "real" exhibition jet.

Do you sell prints? How do you make it and where can someone buy?

Yes,I do! You can go trough my little print shop: http://worteinbildern.bigcartel.com/ or just choose photographs you like from my flickr and contact me via e mail:worteinbildern@web.de. I always ship some little gifts and words with the lovely packed photographs.

What was your most big success? 

My most big success is simply to get all these wonderful nice words from all the people of the world about my photographs and how much they mean to them.

Favourite photographer.
I love Li Hui.

Describe some of your projects
I will have a feauture project about my dreams. I dream a lot and I want to capture the mood
more deply.

Your main concept.
To combine nature,feelings and dreams in a soft and lovely way.

Your plans.
creating a lovely life with my love



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...